Sunday, October 5, 2008

mendadak seru



Dear friends,

sorry, i never been updating my blog for so long..
just wanna send this new posting about the youtyh and kidsof my kampong during the anniversary of the organization. Thanks to our friends 'Komang Pekak' and 'Eka Kukuh' who always supporting our crazyness..
Was a suddent idea at the kayon meeting point about half an hour before it's staging.
Komeng was came up with a crazy idea that he wants to join the show as a 'she' hehhehe..
So, Komang and Eka then response with the comedy idea about 'Raja Sari Wangi', with several sons named by popular brands, and also Prince Melamine, since the rumors that hit China's milk industry so badly.. I assume there's more than just an health issue behind.




Actually there was another surprise beforehand, but so pitty I wasn't bring any photo gadget.

I still don't upload the moffice/mobiliving images also yet ;-)

Peace, light and freedom,

a! in bali

1 comment:

viewturevillage said...

bli gung, thanks a lot for posted this post... I really miss Geluntung atmosphere... sounds, smells, views... Hope I can be there again soon...

oya, I will send many postcards for kids in Geluntung via your address...

thank u...
-a-t-r-i-d-