Tuesday, November 4, 2008

forty and happy ;-)

The Gregorian calendar system finally touched the October 29, 2008.
Maybe just an ordinary day, but I counted it as a special one, since my mother was giving me a birth 40 years ago ;-) Thanks Ibu, Thanks Bapak in heaven, Thanks for all ancestors before me, and God for the life I live, and the love and laugh I experienced. The sadness that made me respect this life, the problems that made me stronger..., Thanks for all friends, even peoples that I don't know who did their part in this great system on this fantastic world.

Special thanks to the yo
uth and kids of my kampong who set up a simple but nice party to celebrate life at Roemah Kayon. Candles, black forest cake, jokes and smiles, songs and photographs in a cold evening after the rain.

Some says that life begins at forty ;-)



Reusing the WOODBALL laminated wood letters into BALIWOOD text for fun photograph. it looks great in the evening with candle lights ;-) so, if Hollywood is in California, BALIWOOD is in BALIFORNIA hahahaha.

>am so sorry, never have enuff time to upload my moffice-mobiliving story ;-) but the idea to use the old combi volkswagen to open the eyes and mind of the folks is rolling and rolling..


No comments: